Thursday, November 10, 2005

Recommended

Agggghhhh the pain and anguish. Why didn't I backup all my data before? They say hindsight is 20/20... I'd like to add that it's quite expensive and painful, too. I picked up a Western Digital automatic backup dive (paid too much at Futureshop) and will still be waiting up to 14 days (they said up to but I'm betting they meant "at least").
I will never advise another to go somewhere which I don't have complete trust in. That's why I can say with confidently that if any of you are looking for some computer related thingamajiggy then this is the place to go. NCIX has gotten me parts that were near impossible to find (odd cables for example). And though I am currently tied into Futureshop's Service Plan (not worth it in time or cost) I will be buying my next computer from NCIX. You can click below to see what I mean about deals.

No comments: