Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm the cook

So Yukiko is pregnant and today we heard the little One's heartbeat for the first time! I guess I have much to catch many people up on.
OK. First we've known that we're expecting for the past couple of months. It was pretty obvious with the increasingly more frequent nausea attacks Yukiko would have when faced with any smell... I mean ANY smell. So, I've taken over cooking duties. I started back a about a month ago and have decided that I should keep track of what recipes I use (box-top instructions excluded ;) ). Course, I did all the holiday cooking as is our family's tradition (heck, she grew up without an oven and deserves a break a couple of times a year, eh?).
I'll keep everyone posted on the details of our lives... and my indecision of who to vote for as the election comes (Jan 23rd - Do I vote for Potentially Crooked Patriots, Economically Unsound Zealots, Wolves in Turtle Necks, or Not Ready for Prime Time Wanabes? If you don't know which is which then you need to pay more attention).

No comments: